Cycle both the Clutha Gold Trail and Roxburgh Gorge Trail.
Departing from Queenstown, this 4 day all inclusive cycle tour offers great cycling on Otago’s newest cycle trails. It also includes the jet boat ride, superior accommodation, bike hire, daily luggage transfers, all shuttles and all meals while on the trail.
You will follow the Clutha River from Clyde to Lawrence. We’re talking serious scenery, great bikes and awesome places to stay along the way, with great hosts and wonderful Central Otago food.
Book your Tour now>>
Your Boutique Cycle Package includes:
- Transfers to & from Queenstown
- 3 days Bike Hire
- Jet Boat Transfer & River Cruise
- 3 x Nights Superior Accommodation
- 3 x Breakfasts
- 3 x Packed Lunches
- 2 x Evening Meals
- All Luggage Transfers
Roxburgh Gorge & Clutha Gold Cycle Trails “With Style” Suggested Itinerary
This cycle package departs from and returns to Queenstown. Just get your group to New Zealand’s adventure capital and we’ll do the rest!
- We’ll collect you from Queenstown airport at around 2pm.
- We drive you to Clyde via the Cromwell Gorge, offering informative commentary along the way.
- Arrive in Clyde at Bike It Now! headquarters for your bike fitting and itinerary briefing. Briefed and bike sorted, you will be taken to your accommodation for the night.
- The rest of the evening is your own, including the free use of your bikes.
- Accommodation – Dunstan House
- Evening meal on your own account – options Oliver’s, Paulina’s, The Post Office Café and bar, or the Old Bank Café
- Enjoy a continental breakfast at Dunstan House
- Collect your packed lunches from the Old Bank Café
- Head off on the River Trail to Alexandra and then on to Doctors Point to meet the jet boat for your 22km jet boat ride
- Enjoy a 35 minute Clutha River cruise taking you from Doctors Point to Shingle Creek
- Ride the trail from Shingle Creek to Roxburgh Dam (13kms)
- Accommodation – Lake Roxburgh Lodge
- Dinner in the Lake Roxburgh Lodge restaurant – Enjoy resting up before having a lovely meal.
- Continental breakfast at Roxburgh Lodge and collect your packed lunch made by your hosts
- Begin riding the Clutha Gold Trail from Roxburgh Dam to Roxburgh Town (11kms)
- Head to your next nights’ accommodation at Millers Flat – The Quince B&B (19kms)
- Accommodation – The Quince Boutique Bed and Breakfast
- Evening meal provided by The Quince – not to be missed! Enjoy more relaxation in delightful surroundings
- Continental breakfast at The Quince, collecting your packed lunch from your hosts
- Begin your final ride towards Lawrence (44kms), highlights along the way include The Big Hill Tunnel.
At the end of the trail meet your Bike It Now! crew in Lawrence for the scenic drive back to Queenstown.
This offer is subject to availability Book your tour now>>
Other Tour Options