BIKE IT NOW! 2013 LIMITED KNOWN AS BIN
1. Booking arrangements and Deposit > When making a booking you must complete a booking form accepting on behalf of all your party the terms of these booking conditions and pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 per person per tour. This deposit is accepted as part of the inclusive fare and will only be refunded if the customer cannot be accommodated.
2. Payment > The balance of the tour fare, must be paid no later than 35 days prior to the departure date for all tours, otherwise the company may treat the booking as being cancelled by the customer, and apply cancellation charges as set out in clause 3.
3. Cancellation by You > Any cancellation by the customer must be made in writing by the person signing the booking form and is not effective until such cancellation is received by BIN.
>Cancellation within 14 days of departure: no refund – full fare applies
>Cancellation between 15- 35 days of departure: 50%
>Cancellation outside of 60 days of departure: is ‘loss of deposit’.
Insurance is highly recommended to cover you for cancellation fees due to illness or circumstances within their policies.
4. Cancellation by Bike It Now! 2013 Limited>
BIN reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time up to the travel departure date. You will be notified immediately should this occur.
BIN shall have no liability whatsoever for any cancellation of a booking, tour or other travel arrangement except to the extent that any amounts paid by you with respect to your booking shall be refunded by Bike It Now!, excluding insurance premiums, variation fees and additional fees, as applicable.
5. Alterations to Itineraries > BIN reserves the right to amend any of the facilities, services or prices described should it become necessary in the interests of safety or other unforeseen circumstances. You will be informed of these amendments immediately. If the changes are significant you will be able to;
Continue with the tour and its amendments, this would mean accepting changes in price – BIN would refund any over payment.
6. Amendment Fees > If you wish to alter your tour arrangements after confirmation we will endeavor to assist you, however an administration fee of $25.00 per change will be applied if these changes occur inside 45days.
7. Prices and Surcharges policy > BIN is under no obligation to give a breakdown of the costs involved in a tour. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD – All credit card payments incur a 2.5% surcharge.
8. Liability > Customer bookings are accepted on the understanding that they appreciate the possible risks inherent in adventure travel which include (but are not limited to) illness, rough terrain, inclement weather, other cyclists and other trail users. BIN undertakes to perform all services with reasonable care and skill. We have exercised all care to ensure the information given is correct, accurate and up to date. We cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or disruptions outside our control.
9. Customer Responsibility > is for the care and safe keeping of all equipment hired from BIN for the duration of the tour. If damage is deemed to be beyond general wear and tear and more customer neglect, you will be contacted and invoiced to cover the cost to return the bike to the order in which you initially received it.
10. Insurance > Travel insurance is recommended for all customers.
11. Claims and Complaints procedure > If a customer has a complaint during the trip, the customer should inform Bike It Now! immediately who will endeavor to rectify the matter.